Made from robust, stainless steel shafts, CSK radiofrequency thermocouple electrodes are designed for repeated autoclaving and reuse in multiple patients. Each electrode contains a thermocouple (TC) sensor in its tip for high-accuracy temperature measurement in temperature-controled RF and pulsed RF treatments.
The Cosman CSK-3M-R electrode is colored coded to match the length of the RF cannula in which it is inserted. Shaft length options:
- 5 cm (white)
- 10 cm (blue)
- 15 cm (yellow)
CSK electrodes with 1-meter leader cables are additionally available in 20 cm shaft lengths (green). These electrodes can be connected to a Radionics generator using the C112-TC cable.
CSK electrodes are available with three different cabling options:
- 1-meter Leader (CSK-TCx): The electrode has a 1-meter leader cable intended to extend beyond the sterile field. This leader cable is is attached to a longer ~3-meter cable (e.g. CB112-TC) for connection to an RF generator.
- 3-meter Cable (CSK-TCx-3M):The electrode has an integral 3-meter cable that connects directly to a Cosman radiofrequency generator.
- 3-meter Cable for Radionics® Generators (CSK-TCx-3M-R): The electrode has an integral 3-meter cable that connects directly to a Radionics® radiofrequency generator, such as the RFG-3C plus.
CSK electrodes can be purchased in kits that include a sterilization tray and/or a connection cable.
* Radionics, CRW, BRW are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integra Radionics, Inc.
* RFG-3C, RFG-3C plus, Disctrode, Valleylab are trademarks or registered trademarks of Covidien AG.
* Radionics generators are not sold by Cosman Medical, Inc.