A satellite symposium entitled "The Rebirth of Radiofrequency for Trigeminal Neuralgia" will be held on at 5:45pm on October 9, 2006 during the annual congress of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS). The program features presentations by three pioneers in neurosurgery: Dr. Albert L. Rhoton MD of the University of Florida, Dr. John M. Tew MD of the Mayfield Clinic, and Prof. Eric R. Cosman PhD of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
They will provide a practical and expert perspective on the use of RF in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia. Also featured is a talk by Dr. Andrew Grande MD who will give his perspectives on learning radiofrequency technique as a neurosurgical resident.
- John M. Tew, MD: Treatment Options for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Albert L. Rhoton, MD: Percutaneous Radiofrequency Technique
- Eric R. Cosman, PhD: Efficacy of Radiofrequency
- Andrew Grande, MD: A Resident’s View
- Date:October 9, 2006
- Place:Hyatt Regency McCormick place, Room CC 11
Trigeminal Neuralgia Resources: