Each TCN electrode contains a thermocouple (TC) sensor in its tip for high-accuracy temperature measurement in temperature-controled RF and pulsed RF treatments. The TCN electode is compatible with RF generators from major radiofrequency manufacturers, including the Radionics® RFG-3C plus. Compare the cost, quality, and reliability of Cosman RF electrodes with Neurotherm® RF electrodes, Stryker® RF electrodes, Kimberly-Clark® RF electrodes, and Baylis® RF electrodes.
The Cosman TCN electrode is colored coded to match the length of the RF cannula in which it is inserted. Shaft length options:
- 5 cm (white)
- 10 cm (blue)
- 15 cm (yellow)
- 20 cm (green)
TCN Electrodes have an integral 1-meter leader cable intended to extend beyond the sterile field. This leader cable is is attached to a longer ~3-meter cable for connection to an RF generator.
TCN electrodes can be purchased in kits that include a sterilization tray and/or a connection cable.
* NeuroTherm, NT1000, NT1100, NT2000, NT500, NT250 are trademarks or registered trademarks of NeuroTherm, Inc.
* Cotop, CXE, CX, RCN, SMK, CdisK are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cotop International B.V. or NeuroTherm, Inc.
* Stryker, MultiGen are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stryker Corporation.
* Kimberly-Clark, ThoraCool, TransDiscal, TransDiscal System, SInergy, SInergy System are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
* Baylis, Baylis Medical, BMC are a trademarks or registered trademarks of Baylis Medical Company, Inc. or Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
* Radionics, CRW, BRW are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integra Radionics, Inc.
* RFG-3C, RFG-3C plus, Disctrode, Valleylab are trademarks or registered trademarks of Covidien AG.