Connect Cosman thermocouple (TC) electrodes (CSK, TCN, TCD, etc.) and injection electrodes (CU, CR, CP) to the Radionics® RFG-3C Plus and other RFG-3C series generators.
- C112-TC: Connect to reusable TC electrodes, including
- CSK & TCN Spinal Electrodes
- TEW & TIC Trigeminal Electrodes
- LCE Cordotomy Electrodes
- NTCD & ENA DREZ Electrodes
- Stereotactic Brain Electrodes
- C114-TC: Connect to disposable TC electrodes, including
- CU Spinal Injection Electrodes
- Palisade Sacroiliac Joint Kit
- Bipolar Disc Kit
- LCED Disposable Cordotomy Kit
- Flextrode Electrode
- C116: Connect to disposable non-TC injection electrodes, including
- CR Injection Electrodes
- CP Injection Electrodes
Prof. Eric Cosman Sr, PhD created the Radionics® RFG-3C series generators and of all the historical Radionics® electrode kits. The team at Cosman Medical includes engineers and technicians who designed, built, and serviced the RFG-3C, RFG-3CF, RFG-3C plus, and other Radionics® generators built before the sale of Radionics in 2000.
* Radionics, CRW, BRW are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integra Radionics, Inc.
* RFG-3C, RFG-3C plus, Disctrode, Valleylab are trademarks or registered trademarks of Covidien AG.